Body Parts Warm-up Game
This fun soccer dribbling drill focuses on the younger player's dribbling skills, and the ability to listen to directions and think quick on their feet while holding the ball close. This drill is an excellent dribbling warm-up exercise for Under 4, Under 5, and Under 6 soccer players.
U-4, U-5, U-6, U-7 Body Part Game Soccer Drill
This soccer drill focuses on the younger player's dribbling skills and the ability to listen to directions while holding the ball close.
- Create a grid about 15X15 yards.
- All the players should be inside the grid with a ball of their own.
- The coach shouts a part of the body. For example, right foot, left foot, knee, head, belly, back, leg, ear, bum, etc.
- The players must quickly stop the ball and place that part of their body on the ball.
- Make the players stop the ball with the body part you should. For example, right foot, left foot, the bottom of the foot, the outside of the foot, or the inside of the foot.
- Encourage players to constantly move and zig-zag while dribbling.
- Keep Close possession.
- Head up to avoid collisions.