1v1 to Goal
The 1v1 Soccer Drill to Goal is a great soccer drill to improve goal scoring opportunities. This drill focuses on beating the last defender, staying in control of the ball and finishing with a good shot on goal.
1v1 Soccer Drill to Goal
The 1v1 Soccer Drill to Goal is a great soccer drill to improve your goal scoring opportunities.
- Create a 12X5 yard grid just inside the penalty area.
- Assign 1 defender to this grid.
- Assign a goalkeeper to the goal.
- Place a cone 7 or 8 yards outside the grid where the remaining players must start with a ball.
- The defender's job is to stop the attackers from getting through the grid and out the other side while being restricted to only defending within the grid.
- The attacker’s role is to beat the defender and get a shot on goal.
- The attacker must attack out the back of the cones and not out the sides of the grid.
- Rotate the defenders every 1 to 2 minutes.
- If the attacking player is stopped by the defender, the attacker quickly becomes a defender attempting to stop the next attacker in line.
- Good Control and keeping the ball close.
- Good Shot on Goal.
- Beating the defender with speed.
- Disc Cones
- Soccer Balls
- Full Size Goal
- 9 Years Old and Under
- 10 Years Old and Under
- 11 Years Old and Under
- 12 Years Old and Under
- 13 Years Old and Under
- 14 Years Old and Under
- 15 Years Old and Under
- 16 Years Old and Under
- 17 +
- Dribbling - Soccer Dribbling Drills
- Defending - Soccer Defending Drills
- Attacking - Soccer Attacking Drills
- Shooting - Soccer Shooting Drills
- Goalkeeping - Soccer Goalkeeping Drills
- FUN - FUN SOCCER DRILLS