Create a grid approximately 25X30 yard grid (the size of the grid can be adjusted depending on the age and number of players). Have all of the teammates spread out on one of the end lines without a ball. The coach or coaches should be in the middle of the grid with every ball.
On the coach’s command, every player must sprint from one side of the grid to the other while avoiding balls being knocked at them by the coaches in the middle. The Coach attempts to hit the players as they pass from the knee down.
If a player is struck by the coach’s pass, those players collect the balls and join the coach’s in the middle of the grid attempting to hit the remaining players.
The last player standing wins!
- Players must sprint from one side of the grid to the other.
- Players should lift their head to avoid being struck with the ball.
- Encourage players to have fun!
Drill Target Ages
- U4, U-4, Under 4, 4 and Under
- U5, U-5, Under 5, 5 and Under
- U6, U-6, Under 6, 6 and Under
- U7, U-7, Under 7, 7 and Under
- U8, U-8, Under 8, 8 and Under
- U9, U-9, Under 9, 9 and Under
- U10, U-10, Under 10, 10 and Under
- U11, U-11, Under 11, 11 and Under
- U12, U-12, Under 12, 12 and Under
Soccer Drill Focus
Soccer Drill Titled:
Coach’s revenge, fun soccer drill, youth soccer coaching drills