- Create a 40X40 grid.
- Split your team into pairs with one ball per pair.
- Randomly set up small windows (approx 2-3 yards wide) for each pair, with training sticks, flags, or disc cones within the grid.
- Assign a pair of players per window.
- Each pair should begin at their window.
- Each team plays one vs. one using their goal only.
- Award a point each time dribbling across the goal line.
- Players can score from either side of their own goal.
- Players play 1 to 2-minute games and rotate players.
- Open it up where each pair can score on any of the other goals. They are still paired up with only their partner and should not interfere with any other pairs going on.
Attacking: Head up and aware of other players, change of direction, close control, and change of pace
Defending: Bent Knees, aware of attacker, tracking attackers movement and protecting the goal
Drill Target Ages
- U4, U-4, Under 4, 4 and Under
- U5, U-5, Under 5, 5 and Under
- U6, U-6, Under 6, 6 and Under
- U7, U-7, Under 7, 7 and Under
- U8, U-8, Under 8, 8 and Under
- U9, U-9, Under 9, 9 and Under
- U10, U-10, Under 10, 10 and Under
- U11, U-11, Under 11, 11 and Under
- U12, U-12, Under 12, 12 and Under
Soccer Drill Titled:
1v1 to Multiple Goals (Dribbling)
1v1 soccer drill, 1v1 soccer, attacking soccer, defending soccer