In a triangular shape, set three 2yrd goals approximately 15-20 yards apart. With three players, instruct each player to defend a certain goal. These players can score on any of the other two goals.
Goals must be scored by “Dribbling” through the goal and will not count if passed through the gate. This will encourage the players to take on the defenders quickly to get in behind them to score the goal.
* Remove the disc cone gates and give each player one 9" tall cones. This cone will serve as the goal. Now Instruct players to knock over the cone to score the goal. This will encourage players to pass the ball into the cone and focus on passing accuracy.
- On the attacking player, encourage the players to dribble at players with speed with the intent to get to the space behind the defenders.
- Make sure players are looking up trying to find the most venerable goal.
- Defensively encourage players to stay aware of their positioning and recover quickly when transitioning from offensive to defense.
Drill Target Ages
- U9, U-9, Under 9, 9 and Under
- U10, U-10, Under 10, 10 and Under
- U11, U-11, Under 11, 11 and Under
- U12, U-12, Under 12, 12 and Under
- U13, U-13, Under 13, 13 and Under
- U14, U-14, Under 14, 14 and Under
- U15, U-15, Under 15, 15 and Under
- U16, U-16, Under 16, 16 and Under
Soccer Drill Focus
Soccer Drill Titled:
1v1v1 Triangle Game
1v1v1 Soccer Drill, Triangle Soccer Drill, 1v1v1 Soccer