6 vs 4 Team Training Numbers
This 6 vs 4 team training drill focuses on team movement, communication, and passing. This is a great session to end on after an intense passing practice.
6 vs 4 Soccer Team Training, 6v4 Soccer Training
This 6 vs 4 team training drill focuses on passing and team play. The 6v4 soccer game is great finish to a passing training session.
- Setup a grid about 40X60 yards with full-size goals at each end line.
- Split the field players into 6 vs 4. With a goalkeeper in each goal.
- Number the team of 6 from 1 to 6.
- The team of 4 does not need to be numbered.
- The team of 6 must pass in numerical order.
- The team of 4 is not restricted and does not have to pass in numerical order.
- When possession is regained by the team of 6, the numerical order begins with the player that has possession.
- Make the team of 6 complete a pass to all 6 team members before going forward to goal.
- Increase to 6 vs 5, and then 6 vs 6.
- Movement and communication will be crucial for the team of 6.
- The team of 4 must attack quickly to off balance the team of 6.
- Disc Cones
- Soccer Balls
- Full Size Goal
- 10 Years Old and Under
- 11 Years Old and Under
- 12 Years Old and Under
- 13 Years Old and Under
- 14 Years Old and Under
- 15 Years Old and Under
- 16 Years Old and Under
- 17 +
- Dribbling - Soccer Dribbling Drills
- Passing - Soccer Passing Drills
- Receiving - Soccer Receiving & Turning Drills
- Crossing - Soccer Crossing/Finishing Drills
- Fitness - Soccer Fitness Drills
- Possession - Soccer Possession Drills
- Defending - Soccer Defending Drills
- Attacking - Soccer Attacking Drills
- Shooting - Soccer Shooting Drills
- Goalkeeping - Soccer Goalkeeping Drills