Soccer Shooting Drills
Soccer shooting drills are not only fun for the players, but it is one of the fundamental
skills necessary to score goals. However, become an excellent shot takes practice. Repetition
is one of the best tools to refine your skill of shooting. Players should start by shooting
stationary balls and progress towards moving targets, different angle shots, and volleys.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. You need to start shooting...
Purpose of Soccer Shooting Drills
- Become confortable striking the ball on target.
- More goals scored.
- Confidence to attempt more shots on goal.
Soccer Shooting Drills Requires
Players should focus on their plant foot, balance, and striking the ball with the
correct area of the foot.
- Glance up and select your target.
- Keep your head down and eyes on the ball.
- Point your toe and lock your ankle.
- Strike the ball inthe center-bottom half of the ball.
- Position your plant foot beside the ball.
- Plant foot should be pointing towards your target.
- Plant foot should strike the ground first before your kicking foot.
Browse the Latest Soccer Shooting Drills