Four-Cone Passing Drill
This four-cone passing drill focuses on soccer passing technique and movement after the pass. This is a great passing warm-up drill or a good start to a passing session.
soccer passing and moving drill
This is a soccer passing drill that focuses on passing and movement.
- Create a 12X12 yard grid using cones.
- Have three players start on one of the four cones, leaving one empty.
- One player starts with the ball.
- As players pass the ball to one of the other two teammates, the passing player moves to the open cone.
- As the player moves to the open cone, his cone becomes open and available for the next passer.
- Play continues for 2 minutes.
- Increase or decrease the size of the field
- Limit the touches to 1-touch passing
- Add a combination or 1-2 pass
- Good passing technique
- Crisp passes
- Good weight of passes
- Movement immediately after the pass
- Play in 2-touch