Accuracy Passing Under PressureThis drill focuses on accurately passing under pressure, agility, and fitness.
Accuracy Passing Under Pressure
This drill focuses on accurately passing under pressure, agility, and fitness.
- Set up a field that is 20X20 yards.
- Four players should be in each of the corners with the remaining two players in the middle of the grid.
- One of the two players work while the other person rests with their hands on their knees.
- Two balls are used and the ball starts in opposite corners.
- Player 1 passes the ball towards the player resting.
- The working player jumps over the player resting and receives the ball and knocks it to the player to his right.
- As soon as the working players passes the ball back, the player on the other side of the grid plays a ball towards the resting player and the working player jumps him again, receives the ball and passes to the player on his right.
- The play continues in this manner.
- Each player should work for 60 seconds.
- Rotate all players.
- Play 1 or 2 touch
- Use inside and outside of foot
- Move close and serve with their hands for volleys
- Good first touch
- Good work rate
- Accurate passes
- Disc Cones - Mini or Full-Size Disc Cones are a critical piece of equipment that every soccer coach must have in your equipment bag.
- Scrimmage Pinnies/Vests - Scrimmage vests, also called bibs or pinnies, are also another must-have in your soccer coaching equipment bag.
- Soccer Practice or Training Balls - Every player should have a soccer balls at practice to have a successful training session.