Frogger - Youth Dribbling Drill
This dribbling drill is for U6 and U8 players. This fun youth dribbling drill will assist the younger player with dribbling under minimal pressure.
Frogger - U6, U7, and u8 fun soccer dribbling drill
Fun soccer dribbling drill that assists the younger player with dribbling under minimal pressure.
- Build a grid 20X30 (may adjust if too large or small).
- Every player in the grid with a ball except for 2 players.
- These 2 players are the FROGS.
- All of the players start on one side of the grid and try to make it to the other side.
- The two FROGS must hop and try to tag the other players as they try to get to the other side.
- When a player is tagged, they both become a frog.
- Play continues until only 2 players are left, who become the frogs for the next game.
- Start getting the players dribbling to get their heads up to avoid the frogs.
- Keep the ball close and in control.
- Disc Cones - Mini or Full-Size Disc Cones are a critical piece of equipment that every soccer coach must have in your equipment bag.
- Scrimmage Pinnies/Vests - Scrimmage vests, also called bibs or pinnies, are also another must-have in your soccer coaching equipment bag.
- Soccer Practice or Training Balls - Every player should have a soccer balls at practice to have a successful training session.