Extreme Tag Soccer Game
The Extreme Tag soccer game is a fun soccer drill that focuses on young soccer players dribbling skills and aids in player awareness. It is a great drill that causes players to change directions quickly to find space to avoid being tagged.
Extreme Tag Soccer Game and Dribbling Skills
The extreme tag soccer game a fun soccer drill that focuses on young soccer players dribbling skills and aids in player awareness.
- Create a grid that is approximately 20X20 yards.
- The size of the grid can vary depending on the number of players.
- Each player should have a soccer ball.
- Players dribble around in the grid trying to avoid a tag from the other players.
- The tag must be below the player's knee to receive credit for the tag.
- Each successful tag below the knee will result in a point being awarded to the tagging player.
- If the player gets tagged, a point is subtracted from their total.
- The first player to 5 wins that round.
- Play a couple of rounds depending on the length of time each game takes.
- Make sure players are dribbling with their head up
- Instruct players to find open space.
- Players will want to leave their ball when being chased, so make sure the players keep their ball in close control.
- Make sure the kids have FUN!