One-Touch Passing Combination with a Dribble; Series 2
This is the second series to a fast-paced one-touch passing combination warmup drill with a light dribble at the end.
one-touch passing, passing combination, soccer dribbling
This is the second series to a great one-touch passing combination warm up soccer drill with light dribbling.
- With cones or training sticks, create a grid approximately 20x20 yards.
- Place two or three training sticks doen the middle of the grid.
- Place the starting cone about 5 yards from the top of the grid aligned in the middle of the area.
- Start a player at each of the four corners of the grid.
- The remaining players should line up behind the start cone; each with a ball.
- This is the second series of this one-touch passing combination drill.
- Player 1 passes to player 3.
- Player 3 passes to player 2.
- Player 2 passes to player 3 on the other side of the training stick.
- Player 3 makes a run around the training stick and receives the pass.
- Player 3 receives the pass and dribbles in-and-out of the training sticks set up in the middle of the field.
- Player 3 returns to the back of the line.
- Player 1 takes player 2's starting position.
- Player 2 takes player 3's starting position.
- The combination play coninues on the other side of the grid in the same pattern and movement.
- Play in two-touch passes for beginners.
- Another combination: One-Touch Passing Combination with a Dribble; Series 1
- Passes must be precise and to the feet of the receiving player.
- Good movement off the ball to create space and time the passes.
- Play in one-touch if possible. Slowing the drill to two-touches will allow players to get familiar with the pattern, and pace of the passes.
- If a bad pass is given, adjust accordingly and continue the drill.
- Disc Cones - Mini or Full-Size Disc Cones are a critical piece of equipment that every soccer coach must have in your equipment bag.
- Soccer Practice or Training Balls - Every player should have a soccer balls at practice to have a successful training session.
- Training Sticks - Training Sticks or Agility Poles