Create a 50X30 yard grid with 5 yard end zones on each end of the field. Split the team into 2 evenly matched teams
A team scores a goal by getting the ball from one end zone (by passing or dribbling into the zone) and immediately attacking the end zone and gaining possession in the end zone on the opposite end. If the other team wins the ball before they are able to successfully gain possession in both end zones no point should be awarded.
- Limit the number of touches.
- Focus on basic passing, moving, support.
- Focus on basic defending and attacking skills.
- Focus on quick counter attacks.
Drill Target Ages
- U9, U-9, Under 9, 9 and Under
- U10, U-10, Under 10, 10 and Under
- U11, U-11, Under 11, 11 and Under
- U12, U-12, Under 12, 12 and Under
- U13, U-13, Under 13, 13 and Under
- U14, U-14, Under 14, 14 and Under
- U15, U-15, Under 15, 15 and Under
- U16, U-16, Under 16, 16 and Under
- U17 and Older
Soccer Drill Focus
Soccer Drill Titled:
Soccer End Zone Game
soccer end zone game, end zone soccer drill